NEdit is available under GPL as source or static linked Motif binary from: ftp://ftp.fnal.gov/KITS/pub/NEdit/v4_0_1/. Building from source requires Motif libraries, not at present available as freeware. NEdit is on the LessTiff test suite, and so it should be one of the first large applications to run under this free Motif workalike.
Two discussion groups are NEdit_discuss and NEdit_announce, available by sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing either subscribe nedit_discuss or subscribe nedit_announce in the text. To unsubscribe, send e-mail to email@example.com with either unsubscribe nedit_discuss or unsubscribe nedit_announce in the body of the e-mail.
Dan Wilder is a computer-literate young man who lives in Seattle, Washington. He devotes his spare time to collecting text editors and Eiffel compilers, and taking care of his mother-in-law's small apple orchard. Dan may be reached by e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment