The Cold, Thin Edge
Aug 01, 1996 By Todd Graham Lewis
Open up your Unix toolbox and you will see a complete set of tools ready to be used. The ability to differentiate separate, simultaneous processes and direct their input and output at your discretion and the will to use this ability, constitute the shell paradigm.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Customizing Vim
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark