The New KornShell—ksh93
ksh93, the latest major revision of the KornShell language, provides an alternative to Tcl and Perl. As a programming language, it has comparable speed and functionality to each of these languages. Like Tcl, it is extensible and embeddable with a C language application programming interface. The New KornShell, ksh93, and the Tksh products are available from Global Technologies, Ltd., Inc., 5 West Ave, Old Bridge, NJ 908-251-2840.
David G. Korn AT&T Research, Technical Manager
Charles J. Northrup Global Technologies Ltd., Inc., CIO
Jeffery Korn Princeton University, Computer Science Department
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- December Daily Giveaways are Back!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration