The New KornShell—ksh93
ksh93, the latest major revision of the KornShell language, provides an alternative to Tcl and Perl. As a programming language, it has comparable speed and functionality to each of these languages. Like Tcl, it is extensible and embeddable with a C language application programming interface. The New KornShell, ksh93, and the Tksh products are available from Global Technologies, Ltd., Inc., 5 West Ave, Old Bridge, NJ 908-251-2840.
David G. Korn AT&T Research, Technical Manager
Charles J. Northrup Global Technologies Ltd., Inc., CIO
Jeffery Korn Princeton University, Computer Science Department
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database