The Desktop War
A few points (or rather, bullets):
Linux is a success on the desktop, even without MS Windows application support.
Support for MS Windows applications is important, though it isn't paramount.
MS Windows application support is not being ignored, though it is not yet ready for “prime time” use.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- How to Deliver Hybrid Apps in 2 Weeks [Webcast]
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet