The Desktop War
A few points (or rather, bullets):
Linux is a success on the desktop, even without MS Windows application support.
Support for MS Windows applications is important, though it isn't paramount.
MS Windows application support is not being ignored, though it is not yet ready for “prime time” use.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters