Feb 01, 1996 By Malcolm Murphy
Everyone tells you how important it is to make backups. Explicit guidelines, however, are often lacking. Which files should you back up, and how often? This article will help you answer those questions, and use the answers to develop your own backup strategy.
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice