Feb 01, 1996 By Malcolm Murphy
Everyone tells you how important it is to make backups. Explicit guidelines, however, are often lacking. Which files should you back up, and how often? This article will help you answer those questions, and use the answers to develop your own backup strategy.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff