Feb 01, 1996 By Malcolm Murphy
Everyone tells you how important it is to make backups. Explicit guidelines, however, are often lacking. Which files should you back up, and how often? This article will help you answer those questions, and use the answers to develop your own backup strategy.
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- DevOps for Dummies
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Open Axiom
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!