Feb 01, 1996 By Malcolm Murphy
Everyone tells you how important it is to make backups. Explicit guidelines, however, are often lacking. Which files should you back up, and how often? This article will help you answer those questions, and use the answers to develop your own backup strategy.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released