Feb 01, 1996 By Malcolm Murphy
Everyone tells you how important it is to make backups. Explicit guidelines, however, are often lacking. Which files should you back up, and how often? This article will help you answer those questions, and use the answers to develop your own backup strategy.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Linux and the Internet of Things
- New Products