Linux on Alpha AXP—Milo, The Mini-loader
Milo is in its infancy and I hope to see the Linux community add into it what they need. After all, that is part of the attraction of Linux itself—a community of able, enthusiastic programmers adding to the effort.
David Rusling (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in Wokingham, England with his wife, two children, 3 cats, and his 1977 MGB GT. He works for the Semiconductor Division of Digital Equipment Corporation, and he thinks that Linux on Alpha is the best thing that he's been involved with in his 10 years at Digital.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS