Linux on Alpha AXP—Milo, The Mini-loader
Milo is in its infancy and I hope to see the Linux community add into it what they need. After all, that is part of the attraction of Linux itself—a community of able, enthusiastic programmers adding to the effort.
David Rusling (email@example.com) lives in Wokingham, England with his wife, two children, 3 cats, and his 1977 MGB GT. He works for the Semiconductor Division of Digital Equipment Corporation, and he thinks that Linux on Alpha is the best thing that he's been involved with in his 10 years at Digital.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!