Linux on Alpha AXP—Milo, The Mini-loader
Milo is in its infancy and I hope to see the Linux community add into it what they need. After all, that is part of the attraction of Linux itself—a community of able, enthusiastic programmers adding to the effort.
David Rusling (firstname.lastname@example.org) lives in Wokingham, England with his wife, two children, 3 cats, and his 1977 MGB GT. He works for the Semiconductor Division of Digital Equipment Corporation, and he thinks that Linux on Alpha is the best thing that he's been involved with in his 10 years at Digital.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development