Linux on Alpha AXP—Milo, The Mini-loader
Milo is in its infancy and I hope to see the Linux community add into it what they need. After all, that is part of the attraction of Linux itself—a community of able, enthusiastic programmers adding to the effort.
David Rusling (email@example.com) lives in Wokingham, England with his wife, two children, 3 cats, and his 1977 MGB GT. He works for the Semiconductor Division of Digital Equipment Corporation, and he thinks that Linux on Alpha is the best thing that he's been involved with in his 10 years at Digital.
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects