Apr 01, 1996 By John M. Fisk
If you have a dial-up connection to the Internet, one of your easiest options for getting and receiving e-mail is popmail. But to use popmail, you need a “popmail client”. XF-Mail is a convenient, easy-to-use, and reasonably powerful popmail client that is worth a closer look.
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Examining Load Average
- Virtualization Poll
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server