Apr 01, 1996 By John M. Fisk
If you have a dial-up connection to the Internet, one of your easiest options for getting and receiving e-mail is popmail. But to use popmail, you need a “popmail client”. XF-Mail is a convenient, easy-to-use, and reasonably powerful popmail client that is worth a closer look.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- New Products
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Customizing Vim
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds