Apr 01, 1996 By John M. Fisk
If you have a dial-up connection to the Internet, one of your easiest options for getting and receiving e-mail is popmail. But to use popmail, you need a “popmail client”. XF-Mail is a convenient, easy-to-use, and reasonably powerful popmail client that is worth a closer look.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration