Indexing with Glimpse
Glimpse is available at the ftp site ftp.cs.arizona.edu in the file glimpse/glimpse.2.1.src.tar.Z. Linux binaries and sources pre-configured for compiling under Linux (as well as the original sources) are available from www.ssc.com/lj/issue18/glimpse.html.
Michael K. Johnson is the editor of Linux Journal,and wishes he had spare time to spend pretending to be a Linux guru.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory