Hack and / - Your Own Personal Server: Blog
Jul 31, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
If your blog isn't on your own server, is it truly yours? Learn how to set up your own.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Identifying Swift Opportunities Relating to interview transcript holocaust
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds