Hack and / - Your Own Personal Server: Blog
Jul 31, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
If your blog isn't on your own server, is it truly yours? Learn how to set up your own.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Django Templates
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.