Hack and / - Your Own Personal Server: Blog
Jul 31, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
If your blog isn't on your own server, is it truly yours? Learn how to set up your own.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog