At the Forge - Node.JS
Fast-forward to today, and it's amazing to see how much of this story has changed. Sun is no more, having been bought out by Oracle. Netscape is no more, although its crown-jewel browser has been turned into a leading open-source project. Java has become popular and ubiquitous, and there no longer is any need to convince programmers that it's worthwhile to learn. And, although in-browser applets still exist, they are a tiny fraction of what people now do with Java.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
Web Development News
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development