The Google Cr-48 “Mario” Chrome OS Notebook
Poking around Your Chrome OS Notebook: www.chromium.org/poking-around-your-chrome-os-device
Cr-48 Chrome Notebook Developer Information: www.chromium.org/chromium-os/developer-information-for-chrome-os-devices/cr-48-chrome-notebook-developer-information
Virtually Destroy Chrome OS Notebooks: www.google.com/chromeos/demolab
Daniel Bartholomew works for Monty Program (montyprogram.com) as a technical writer and system administrator. He lives with his wife and children in North Carolina and often can be found hanging out on both #linuxjournal and #maria on Freenode IRC.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Senior Perl Developer