Work the Shell - <emphasis>Mad Libs</emphasis> Generator, Part II
Jun 30, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Choosing only the interesting words out of a text passage for a
Mad Libs-style game proves to be a darn difficult task within a shell script, but Dave's up to the challenge.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory