Work the Shell - <emphasis>Mad Libs</emphasis> Generator, Part II
Jun 30, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Choosing only the interesting words out of a text passage for a
Mad Libs-style game proves to be a darn difficult task within a shell script, but Dave's up to the challenge.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Linux for Astronomers
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database