Work the Shell - <emphasis>Mad Libs</emphasis> Generator, Part II
Jun 30, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Choosing only the interesting words out of a text passage for a
Mad Libs-style game proves to be a darn difficult task within a shell script, but Dave's up to the challenge.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.