Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
General information on setting up serial devices, such as terminals and modems, can be found in the Serial-HOWTO, available at http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/
HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO.html on the Web. Plain text and PostScript versions can be found at ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/
Linux/docs/HOWTO and also at the many sunsite mirrors.
In real life, Greg is an aspiring young sysadmin at Georgia Tech's College of Computing. In his spare time, he maintains the Linux Serial-HOWTO and coordinates the HOWTO project. He has been running Linux for over two years now. Comments are welcome via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux