Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
General information on setting up serial devices, such as terminals and modems, can be found in the Serial-HOWTO, available at http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/
HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO.html on the Web. Plain text and PostScript versions can be found at ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/
Linux/docs/HOWTO and also at the many sunsite mirrors.
In real life, Greg is an aspiring young sysadmin at Georgia Tech's College of Computing. In his spare time, he maintains the Linux Serial-HOWTO and coordinates the HOWTO project. He has been running Linux for over two years now. Comments are welcome via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 49 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
5 hours 21 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 41 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
11 hours 13 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
16 hours 16 min ago
16 hours 36 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
17 hours 58 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
17 hours 14 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 53 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
23 hours 27 min ago