Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
General information on setting up serial devices, such as terminals and modems, can be found in the Serial-HOWTO, available at http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/
HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO.html on the Web. Plain text and PostScript versions can be found at ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/
Linux/docs/HOWTO and also at the many sunsite mirrors.
In real life, Greg is an aspiring young sysadmin at Georgia Tech's College of Computing. In his spare time, he maintains the Linux Serial-HOWTO and coordinates the HOWTO project. He has been running Linux for over two years now. Comments are welcome via e-mail at email@example.com.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS