Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
General information on setting up serial devices, such as terminals and modems, can be found in the Serial-HOWTO, available at http://sunsite.unc.edu/mdw/
HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO.html on the Web. Plain text and PostScript versions can be found at ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/
Linux/docs/HOWTO and also at the many sunsite mirrors.
In real life, Greg is an aspiring young sysadmin at Georgia Tech's College of Computing. In his spare time, he maintains the Linux Serial-HOWTO and coordinates the HOWTO project. He has been running Linux for over two years now. Comments are welcome via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!||Oct 25, 2016|
|Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server||Oct 25, 2016|
|Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim||Oct 21, 2016|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!||Oct 20, 2016|
|Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8||Oct 19, 2016|
|Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core||Oct 19, 2016|
- Installing and Running a Headless Virtualization Server
- Daily Giveaway - Fun Prizes from Red Hat!
- Daily Giveaway
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Polishing the wegrep Wrapper Script