Interview with a Ninja, Part I
Dear readers, at this point in the interview, I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is, I'm out of space for this month's column and will have to wait for next time to share the rest of this fascinating and fun conversation with you.
The good news is, in Part II, you'll learn about Ninja G's opinions on the role of firewalls, the corrupting influence of hacking skills, the importance of responsible disclosure and his predictable yet surprising answer to the eternal question of who is more elite, pirates or ninjas. I hope you look forward to it!
Mick Bauer (email@example.com) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- UX Designer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions