Interview with a Ninja, Part I
Dear readers, at this point in the interview, I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is, I'm out of space for this month's column and will have to wait for next time to share the rest of this fascinating and fun conversation with you.
The good news is, in Part II, you'll learn about Ninja G's opinions on the role of firewalls, the corrupting influence of hacking skills, the importance of responsible disclosure and his predictable yet surprising answer to the eternal question of who is more elite, pirates or ninjas. I hope you look forward to it!
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- GRUB Boot from ISO