HTML Forms: Interacting with the Net
You now should have the basic building blocks of form construction and processing at hand. Many things which can be done with HTML forms and CGI programs, including providing man pages via http or constructing gateways for accessing other system information. Good luck, and have fun!
Eric Kasten has been a systems programmer since 1989. Presently he is pursuing his masters in computer science at Michigan State University, where his research focuses on networking and distributed systems. Well-thought-out comments and questions may be directed to him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit his home page at petroglyph.cl.msu.edu/~tigger.
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget