HTML Forms: Interacting with the Net
You now should have the basic building blocks of form construction and processing at hand. Many things which can be done with HTML forms and CGI programs, including providing man pages via http or constructing gateways for accessing other system information. Good luck, and have fun!
Eric Kasten has been a systems programmer since 1989. Presently he is pursuing his masters in computer science at Michigan State University, where his research focuses on networking and distributed systems. Well-thought-out comments and questions may be directed to him at email@example.com. You may also visit his home page at petroglyph.cl.msu.edu/~tigger.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.