Python for Android
The scripts for this article were tested on an Android Milestone handset running release 2.1 of Android OS. The handset was kindly supplied by The Institute of Technology, Carlow, in Ireland.
Google's Android SDK: developer.android.com/sdk
SL4A Project: code.google.com/p/android-scripting
AndFTP Home Page: www.lysesoft.com/products/andftp/index.html
Sharing SL4A Scripts as APKs: code.google.com/p/android-scripting/wiki/SharingScripts
Split Hitter: www.splithitter.com
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Building Tiny Linux Systems with BusyBox, Part 3
- Driving Me Nuts - Things You Never Should Do in the Kernel