Python for Android
The scripts for this article were tested on an Android Milestone handset running release 2.1 of Android OS. The handset was kindly supplied by The Institute of Technology, Carlow, in Ireland.
Google's Android SDK: developer.android.com/sdk
SL4A Project: code.google.com/p/android-scripting
AndFTP Home Page: www.lysesoft.com/products/andftp/index.html
Sharing SL4A Scripts as APKs: code.google.com/p/android-scripting/wiki/SharingScripts
Split Hitter: www.splithitter.com
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server