Work the Shell - Calculating Mortgage Rates
Feb 28, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting math with bc.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Fancy Tricks for Changing Numeric Base
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise