Work the Shell - Calculating Mortgage Rates
Mar 01, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting math with bc.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO