Work the Shell - Calculating Mortgage Rates
Feb 28, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting math with bc.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Dynamic Kernels: Modularized Device Drivers
- Choosing a GUI Library for Your Embedded Device
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Making a Connection with tcpdump, Part II
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)