Work the Shell - Calculating Mortgage Rates
Feb 28, 2011 By Dave Taylor
Shell scripting math with bc.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- New Products
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
2 hours 2 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
7 hours 5 min ago
7 hours 24 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
7 hours 49 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
8 hours 3 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
13 hours 42 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
14 hours 16 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
14 hours 45 min ago
16 hours 40 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
17 hours 59 min ago