Organize Your Life with Nepomuk
Mar 31, 2011 By Stuart Jarvis
Can KDE bring order from chaos?
Stuart Jarvis is a scientist and member of KDE's Marketing Working Group. He divides his time between losing data files, graphs and papers and finding them again.
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites