The Best Without X
Nov 01, 1995 By Alessandro Rubini
Small computers, especially those with little memory, don't run the X Window System—or any other graphic environment—very smoothly. An intelligent keyboard configuration and use of the gpm mouse server will help you exploit your small Linux box to its fullest.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Tiny Makers