Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
Feb 28, 2011 By Petros Koutoupis
Simplify the time-consuming data backup process with zero downtime using LVM2 snapshot.
Petros Koutoupis is a full-time Linux kernel, device-driver and application developer for embedded and server platforms. He has been working in the data storage industry for more than six years and enjoys discussing the same technologies.
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- Tiny Makers