Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
Mar 01, 2011 By Petros Koutoupis
Simplify the time-consuming data backup process with zero downtime using LVM2 snapshot.
Petros Koutoupis is a full-time Linux kernel, device-driver and application developer for embedded and server platforms. He has been working in the data storage industry for more than six years and enjoys discussing the same technologies.
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- New Products
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Linux System Calls
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark