Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
Mar 01, 2011 By Petros Koutoupis
Simplify the time-consuming data backup process with zero downtime using LVM2 snapshot.
Petros Koutoupis is a full-time Linux kernel, device-driver and application developer for embedded and server platforms. He has been working in the data storage industry for more than six years and enjoys discussing the same technologies.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Returning Values from Bash Functions