Setting Up X11
Jul 01, 1995 By Greg Lehey
Would you like to take advantage of all the graphic features of the X Window System, but the complexities of hardware configuration leave you scratching your head? Greg explains how to get the best performance from your monitor without making it go up in smoke.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer