Setting Up X11
Jul 01, 1995 By Greg Lehey
Would you like to take advantage of all the graphic features of the X Window System, but the complexities of hardware configuration leave you scratching your head? Greg explains how to get the best performance from your monitor without making it go up in smoke.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!