Setting Up X11
Jul 01, 1995 By Greg Lehey
Would you like to take advantage of all the graphic features of the X Window System, but the complexities of hardware configuration leave you scratching your head? Greg explains how to get the best performance from your monitor without making it go up in smoke.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)