Setting Up X11
Jul 01, 1995 By Greg Lehey
Would you like to take advantage of all the graphic features of the X Window System, but the complexities of hardware configuration leave you scratching your head? Greg explains how to get the best performance from your monitor without making it go up in smoke.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- RSS Feeds
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- eCryptfs: a Stacked Cryptographic Filesystem
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Work the Shell - Parsing Command-Line Options with getopt
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces