Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
And with that, I've completely filled up this month's allotted space. I'll wrap up the series next month with some tips and tricks, and a suitably flowery “Conclusion” paragraph that I promise will be much more worthwhile than this one. For now, I'll simply say, “good luck!”
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- New Products
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- A Little GUI for Your CLI
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice