Readers' Choice Awards 2010
Be sure to check out our Web site for an expanded write-up of this year's Readers' Choice Awards, including third-, fourth- and fifth-place winners: www.linuxjournal.com/rc10.
James Gray, Products Editor for Linux Journal, is an environmental education specialist at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside. When not helping people of all ages have hands-on learning experiences with nature, he enjoys tinkering with open-source GIS, mapping and image-analysis apps. He and his family reside in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...