Installing an Alternate SSL Provider on Android
An In-depth Look at TLS and SSL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security
Android Developer Web Site: source.android.com/source/download.html
Android SDK Download: developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for Android from the yaSSL Web Site: www.yassl.com/yaSSL/Download_More.html
Android Emulator Web Page: developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html
Chris Conlon is a developer at yaSSL. Finding a balance between outdoor adventures and computing, Chris enjoys continually learning and strives to bring new and helpful things to the technology community. Chris welcomes comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds