Installing an Alternate SSL Provider on Android
An In-depth Look at TLS and SSL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security
Android Developer Web Site: source.android.com/source/download.html
Android SDK Download: developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for Android from the yaSSL Web Site: www.yassl.com/yaSSL/Download_More.html
Android Emulator Web Page: developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html
Chris Conlon is a developer at yaSSL. Finding a balance between outdoor adventures and computing, Chris enjoys continually learning and strives to bring new and helpful things to the technology community. Chris welcomes comments at email@example.com.
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer