Installing an Alternate SSL Provider on Android
An In-depth Look at TLS and SSL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security
Android Developer Web Site: source.android.com/source/download.html
Android SDK Download: developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for Android from the yaSSL Web Site: www.yassl.com/yaSSL/Download_More.html
Android Emulator Web Page: developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html
Chris Conlon is a developer at yaSSL. Finding a balance between outdoor adventures and computing, Chris enjoys continually learning and strives to bring new and helpful things to the technology community. Chris welcomes comments at email@example.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development