Installing an Alternate SSL Provider on Android
An In-depth Look at TLS and SSL: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security
Android Developer Web Site: source.android.com/source/download.html
Android SDK Download: developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
CyaSSL Java SSL Provider for Android from the yaSSL Web Site: www.yassl.com/yaSSL/Download_More.html
Android Emulator Web Page: developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html
Chris Conlon is a developer at yaSSL. Finding a balance between outdoor adventures and computing, Chris enjoys continually learning and strives to bring new and helpful things to the technology community. Chris welcomes comments at email@example.com.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment