Hack and / - Some Hacks from DEF CON
Jan 01, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
What happens when a sysadmin goes to a hacker conference? He gets a fresh perspective on computer security.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database