Hack and / - Some Hacks from DEF CON
Jan 01, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
What happens when a sysadmin goes to a hacker conference? He gets a fresh perspective on computer security.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Django Models and Migrations
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Look Mom! I'm on the Internet!
- General Relativity in Python