Hack and / - Some Hacks from DEF CON
Jan 01, 2011 By Kyle Rankin
What happens when a sysadmin goes to a hacker conference? He gets a fresh perspective on computer security.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Play for Me, Jarvis
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- Designing Foils with XFLR5
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- April 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing