Point/Counterpoint - Sane Defaults vs. Configurability
How much configurability is too much?
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- animal pajamas
34 min 55 sec ago
- thanks for you post.
41 min 45 sec ago
- thanks for share, great
17 hours 55 min ago
- There are factors which are
22 hours 55 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
23 hours 40 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 3 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 13 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 20 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 21 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 1 hour ago