Paranoid Penguin - Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part II
But, this is as far as I can take you this month. Next time, I'll begin showing how to configure networking, bridging and, of course, iptables on our transparent firewall.
If you can't wait until then, see the OpenWrt home page for more information, or if you're really adventurous, search the Web for other tutorials on creating transparent firewalls with OpenWrt. But, if I say so myself, we're off to a good start!
Home Page for the OpenWrt Project: www.openwrt.org
OpenWrt's Table of (Supported) Hardware: oldwiki.openwrt.org/TableOfHardware.html
Mick Bauer's “Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part I”, LJ, April 2009: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10407
Mick Bauer's “Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part II”, LJ, May 2009: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10433
Mick Bauer's “Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part III”, LJ, July 2009: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10488
Mick Bauer's “Building a Secure Squid Web Proxy, Part IV”, LJ, August 2009: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10513
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Web Administration Scripts
- Linux Systems Administrator
- animal pajamas
42 min 30 sec ago
- thanks for you post.
49 min 20 sec ago
- thanks for share, great
18 hours 3 min ago
- There are factors which are
23 hours 2 min ago
- Gnome 3 ?
23 hours 47 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 day 3 hours ago
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
1 day 14 hours ago
- on the ground
1 day 20 hours ago
- I was able to read the whole
1 day 21 hours ago
- since i have read the title i
2 days 1 hour ago