Jan 01, 2011 By Bryan Childs
People unfamiliar with Rockbox often make the assumption that because it's an open-source project providing an operating system (or firmware) for digital audio players, it must be based on GNU/Linux. In this article, I set the record straight and tell you what Rockbox really is, and why you might be interested in it.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS