New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Project at a Glance
Quantum Minigolf (quantumminigolf.sourceforge.net
I'm working alongside German developer Friedemann Reinhard to bring you this project next month. Quantum Minigolf is nearly the same as the game Minigolf, except that the ball obeys the laws of quantum mechanics. For instance, a ball can be at several places at once. It can diffract around obstacles and interfere with itself. Apart from that, the rules are the same. You can play on various tracks involving various obstacles. You hit the ball with a club and try to kick it into a hole on the other side of the track. I've played it already, and the concept is pretty wacky, I can tell you!
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to email@example.com.
John Knight is a 26-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- A Plexible Pi
- Swap Your Laptop for an iPad + Linode
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Mars Needs Women
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Starting the conversation is the first step.
20 min 58 sec ago
2 hours 7 min ago
2 hours 7 min ago
- Nice but....
2 hours 30 min ago
- great specs
8 hours 59 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
10 hours 5 min ago
- rilakkuma onesie
12 hours 41 min ago
- flying squirrel onesie
12 hours 44 min ago
- animal onesies for adults
12 hours 46 min ago
- animal onesies
12 hours 47 min ago