Point/Counterpoint - Solid-State Drives vs. Rotational Media
SSDs are the future, but are they ready for prime time today?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- The Usability of GNOME
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Many Drives, One Folder
- Non-Linux FOSS: Homebrew