Work the Shell - Simple Scripts to Sophisticated HTML Forms, Take II
While writing these columns on working with Yahoo Movies, I've found my interest has been pulled in a different direction: a “name that tune” game. That's what we'll start working on next month. If you want to get a sneak peek at it and see how it evolves in real time (rather than here in Linux Journal), jump on Twitter and follow @SongTitle. It's going to be fun!
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for a really long time, 30 years. He's the author of the popular Wicked Cool Shell Scripts, and he can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Own Your DNS Data
- Linux Apprentice: Improve Bash Shell Scripts Using Dialog
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Simple Server Hardening
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)