Work the Shell - Simple Scripts to Sophisticated HTML Forms, Take II
While writing these columns on working with Yahoo Movies, I've found my interest has been pulled in a different direction: a “name that tune” game. That's what we'll start working on next month. If you want to get a sneak peek at it and see how it evolves in real time (rather than here in Linux Journal), jump on Twitter and follow @SongTitle. It's going to be fun!
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for a really long time, 30 years. He's the author of the popular Wicked Cool Shell Scripts, and he can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- GRUB Boot from ISO