Roll Your Own Embedded Linux System with Buildroot
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has been an active Linux user and developer for more then 15 years. One of the projects he's worked on is FemtoLinux, which improves performance on low-end embedded systems and eases porting from legacy RTOSes. He lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and can be reached at “sasha AT femtolinux.com”.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- So girls had it better ?
3 hours 31 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 51 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
9 hours 23 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
14 hours 26 min ago
14 hours 46 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
15 hours 10 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
15 hours 24 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
21 hours 3 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
21 hours 37 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
22 hours 6 min ago