Roll Your Own Embedded Linux System with Buildroot
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has been an active Linux user and developer for more then 15 years. One of the projects he's worked on is FemtoLinux, which improves performance on low-end embedded systems and eases porting from legacy RTOSes. He lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and can be reached at “sasha AT femtolinux.com”.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App
- Tails above the Rest, Part III