Roll Your Own Embedded Linux System with Buildroot
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has been an active Linux user and developer for more then 15 years. One of the projects he's worked on is FemtoLinux, which improves performance on low-end embedded systems and eases porting from legacy RTOSes. He lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and can be reached at “sasha AT femtolinux.com”.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Ensono M.O.
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)