Roll Your Own Embedded Linux System with Buildroot
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has been an active Linux user and developer for more then 15 years. One of the projects he's worked on is FemtoLinux, which improves performance on low-end embedded systems and eases porting from legacy RTOSes. He lives in Tel-Aviv, Israel, and can be reached at “sasha AT femtolinux.com”.
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Docker: Lightweight Linux Containers for Consistent Development and Deployment
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Monitoring Virtual Memory with vmstat
- Senior Perl Developer