Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
Rick Rogers has been a professional embedded developer for more than 30 years. Now specializing in mobile application software, when Rick isn't writing software for a living, he's writing books and magazine articles like this one.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- RSS Feeds
- The Only Mac I Use
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions