Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
Nov 01, 2010 By Rick Rogers
Rick Rogers has been a professional embedded developer for more than 30 years. Now specializing in mobile application software, when Rick isn't writing software for a living, he's writing books and magazine articles like this one.
Web Development News
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog