Use AoE to Build Your Own SAN
“ATA Over Ethernet: Putting Hard Drives on the LAN” by Ed L. Cashin, LJ, June 2005: www.linuxjournal.com/article/8149
How to Build a Low-Cost SAN: howtoforge.net/how-to-build-a-low-cost-san
“Simplest Ethernet Storage” by Chris Mellor: www.theregister.co.uk/2010/08/10/coraid_esg
The CLN Failover Kit HOWTO by Ed. L. Cashin: support.coraid.com/support/cln/ft/failover-kit.html
“Getting Started with Heartbeat” by Daniel Bartholomew, LJ, November 2007: www.linuxjournal.com/article/9838
Jumbo Frame Clean Networking Gear: www.uoregon.edu/~joe/jumbo-clean-gear.html
-- I was cloud before cloud was cool. Not in the sense of being an amorphous collection of loosely related molecules with indeterminate borders -- or maybe I am. Holla @geek_king, http://twitter.com/geek_king
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration