Sep 01, 2010 By Michael Nugent
MySQL has been running on Linux in the data center for many years, but MySQL replication still is not widely understood. Whether you're setting up a multinational asynchronous solution or a local cluster, there is a type of replication for your application.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!