sc: the Venerable Spreadsheet Calculator
Linux users have many options for spreadsheets, not to mention Web-based ones, including Google Docs spreadsheets. But, most people probably would be stumped if asked for a spreadsheet that can be used in a terminal. sc is one of the oldest FOSS spreadsheets. It's been available for more than 20 years, and it's terminal-based, with keybindings that should be familiar to any vi user. It supports advanced macros, plugins and external functions, and it can export to its own format, plain text, LaTeX or CSV for easy input to other spreadsheets.
comp.sources.unix Archives: groups.google.com/group/comp.sources.unix/about
sc Version 7.13 Source: ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/apps/financial/spreadsheet/sc-7.13.tar.gz
Serge Hallyn is a Linux developer with Canonical. Over the years, he's been involved with containers, SELinux and POSIX capabilities.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer