The Pari Package On Linux
This article can only cover some of pari's basic aspects and highlights. For a more complete description and for using the pari library within your own programs, the manual gives you an excellent reference.
? \q Goodbye!
Klaus-Peter Nischke has been an enthusiastic Linux user since 0.99pl13 (1993). He works at a small software company, and has worked at the local university as a mathematician. He uses pari for his own use and for mathematical research. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep