The Pari Package On Linux
This article can only cover some of pari's basic aspects and highlights. For a more complete description and for using the pari library within your own programs, the manual gives you an excellent reference.
? \q Goodbye!
Klaus-Peter Nischke has been an enthusiastic Linux user since 0.99pl13 (1993). He works at a small software company, and has worked at the local university as a mathematician. He uses pari for his own use and for mathematical research. He can be reached at email@example.com.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff