Mongoose: an Embeddable Web Server in C
Apr 01, 2010 By Michael J. Hammel
Mongoose provides a Web server that can be embedded in your application, and it consists of a single C source file (and a header file) that you can compile and link with your application code. If you need a simple Web server, Mongoose may be the solution.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- I2C Drivers, Part I
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time