Mongoose: an Embeddable Web Server in C
Apr 01, 2010 By Michael J. Hammel
Mongoose provides a Web server that can be embedded in your application, and it consists of a single C source file (and a header file) that you can compile and link with your application code. If you need a simple Web server, Mongoose may be the solution.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Weapons of MaaS Deployment
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- The Only Mac I Use
- Easy Watermarking with ImageMagick
- New Products
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded