Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
Adobe AIR: www.adobe.com/products/air
Eclipse Platform Downloads (use 3.3.2 for Flex Builder 3 alpha): archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/index.php
Debug Version of Flash Player 10: download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flash_player_10_linux_dev.tar.gz
Flex Builder 3 Alpha for Linux (also includes installation instructions): labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder_linux
Flex Builder 4 for Linux: code.google.com/p/fb4linux
Project Sprouts: projectsprouts.org
Flex Examples (very helpful): blog.flexexamples.com
Having been a programmer, writer, trainer, teacher and several other things, Carl Fink is not what you'd call a specialist. You can read his blog at nitpicking.com.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development