Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
Adobe AIR: www.adobe.com/products/air
Eclipse Platform Downloads (use 3.3.2 for Flex Builder 3 alpha): archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/index.php
Debug Version of Flash Player 10: download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flash_player_10_linux_dev.tar.gz
Flex Builder 3 Alpha for Linux (also includes installation instructions): labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder_linux
Flex Builder 4 for Linux: code.google.com/p/fb4linux
Project Sprouts: projectsprouts.org
Flex Examples (very helpful): blog.flexexamples.com
Having been a programmer, writer, trainer, teacher and several other things, Carl Fink is not what you'd call a specialist. You can read his blog at nitpicking.com.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Computing without a Computer
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!