Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
Adobe AIR: www.adobe.com/products/air
Eclipse Platform Downloads (use 3.3.2 for Flex Builder 3 alpha): archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/index.php
Debug Version of Flash Player 10: download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flash_player_10_linux_dev.tar.gz
Flex Builder 3 Alpha for Linux (also includes installation instructions): labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder_linux
Flex Builder 4 for Linux: code.google.com/p/fb4linux
Project Sprouts: projectsprouts.org
Flex Examples (very helpful): blog.flexexamples.com
Having been a programmer, writer, trainer, teacher and several other things, Carl Fink is not what you'd call a specialist. You can read his blog at nitpicking.com.
Web Development News
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python