Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
Adobe AIR: www.adobe.com/products/air
Eclipse Platform Downloads (use 3.3.2 for Flex Builder 3 alpha): archive.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/index.php
Debug Version of Flash Player 10: download.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/10/flash_player_10_linux_dev.tar.gz
Flex Builder 3 Alpha for Linux (also includes installation instructions): labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/flexbuilder_linux
Flex Builder 4 for Linux: code.google.com/p/fb4linux
Project Sprouts: projectsprouts.org
Flex Examples (very helpful): blog.flexexamples.com
Having been a programmer, writer, trainer, teacher and several other things, Carl Fink is not what you'd call a specialist. You can read his blog at nitpicking.com.
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment